Statement of Doctrine
Having received a vision to communicate the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ through harnessing the full potential of the Arts and media, and having committed our persons and resources to executing our mandate with as much creativity and excellence as endowment and good conscience would permit, we make the following statement in respect of doctrine.
1. We believe in the Bible as the inspired, infallible, written word of God, the Creator’s handbook to man, given for his instruction and guidance.
2. We believe in the Triune Godhead, as revealed by the scriptures in the persons of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the divinity of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He is God manifested in the flesh for the sake of man.
4. We believe in the fact of the fallen (corrupted) nature of man, that though he was created perfect and flawless in the beginning, sin through disobedience has brought him to a condition of separation from God and of dire need of redemption.
5. We believe in the redemptive work of salvation executed through the life, death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, as reported in the scriptures, and that through no other name may any man know salvation save His, according to the scriptures.
6. We believe in the Great Commission, that Christ, having accomplished the task for which he was manifested as man, committed into the hands of his disciples the work of communicating the Gospel to all men, who stand in equal need of salvation before God, and who through accepting this message can experience new life through a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. We believe in the imminence of Christ’s return, and in the snatching up to Himself (rapture) of all true believers, including those already dead.
8. We believe in the holiness of God, and that He will eventually judge sin and reward righteousness in man and society